Office & Marketing Coordinator: Part-Time (30 hrs/wk)
The OFFICE & MARKETING COORDINATOR is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the office and administrative functions, for providing marketing support for the organization, as well as providing administrative support to the General Manager and/or staff, as directed by the General Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, the SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Present a professional, welcoming first contact to all, providing great customer service
• Be responsible for the development & implementation of efficient office systems
• Provide administrative support and be responsible for all record-keeping as required by the CDC’s Auditor, Board, committees, and staff team
• Be responsible for coordinating office functions and meeting support; including arranging venues/catering, meetings, minute-taking, follow up calls, data entry, maintaining office space schedules, securing supplies, banking, mail, etc.
• Maintain knowledge of basic business-related resources, and government programs that can be shared with entrepreneurs
• Coordinate marketing and communications activities including: website updates;
social media posts; create newsletters; maintain mailing lists; coordinate development of promotional materials; and, liaise with writers, graphic designers, printers, photographers, and media to coordinate and ensure implementation of marketing and communications objectives.
The IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• 2+ years administrative experience; plus, 1+ years marketing coordination experience
• Exceptional organizational skills; strong communication skills
• Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude; a proven ability to be resourceful and customer focused
• Strong team player, with desire to support and assist co-workers
• Flexibility to adjust to a dynamic work environment
• A strong proficiency in the use of spreadsheets, word processing, e-mail, WordPress
• Experience working with a non-profit organization and/or basic knowledge of non-profit governance/record keeping would be an asset
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes by November 1, 2021 at 4:00 pm to:
Wendy Timpano, CDC, PO Box 2525, 22 Peter St. S., Orillia, ON L3V 7A3 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
THE ORGANIZATION – The Orillia Area Community Development Corp. (CDC) is a federally supported not-for-profit organization, working with community partners to develop and sustain the local economy through business financing, business counseling and community economic development projects. For further information about the CDC, please visit www.orilliacdc.com.